Wednesday 24 December 2008

New Entries: Cafe Ikon and Turners

I have just uploaded two reviews.

Café Ikon

http://www.wonderbirmingham.co.uk/birmingham/ikon_en.html



Honestly, I was rather disappointed on this occasion.

Instead, still excellent was this place.

Turners in Harborne, Birmingham.

http://www.wonderbirmingham.co.uk/birmingham/turnerschristmas_en.html

duck breast


I am not sure if I can upload more stuff during the holiday period.


           ***********************

In Ananda Bhavan the other day, a guy of the restaurant asked me if the group of Chinese people who had visited there were my acquintances.

I asked him if he was sure that they were Chinese and not Japanese. He said he wasn't.

Although I look pretty much like a Chinese, my actual nationality is Japanese and don't speak Chinese (I do read Chinese characters, as all the Japanese and most of the Koreans do). I don't have any Chinese acquintance who knows about my www activities. So, it is improbable that they were Chinese and my acquintances. They could be my Japanese acquintances, but in that case, they did not tell me, so I don't know.

I really don't have a clue who is reading my website, except those 5 or 6 kind souls who dropped me a line either on this blog or to my e-mail address.

Dear readers, you are really mysterious!