Sunday 24 February 2008

New Pages from 19 to 23 Feb. 2008

These are the new pages uploaded between 19 and 23 February 2008.

Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
This page has existed since long time ago, but it was only in Japanese. I can add some new photos later.

Restaurants in Stratford-upon-Avon
I picked up some restaurants in central location where the casual visitors can visit with ease.

Review of Malbec restaurant in Stratford
Review of a restaurant where I visited at the recent trip to Stratford

Malbec in Stratford upon Avon

And I added more information on England for Food Lovers page


By the way, do you remember what I wrote about new Lebanese restaurant a couple of days ago? Well, I tried to visit this afternoon. According to the take-away menu I have, it should be open everyday from 12 noon till late, but it was closed when we arrived at around 4:30. Mediterranean style.

We went instead to Lahore in Ladypool Rd. I will write about it soon.

Have a nice week everyone!