Saturday 8 November 2008

New Entry: Edmunds

I have wanted to visit Edmund for some time, and finally I made it for lunch although I could not secure a dining companion.

Edmund's

Edmunds Brindley Place

Mr. Waters was in the restaurant and at one point he came out to speak with one of regular patrons.

The meal was very enjoyable and almost cheap, but the food was a bit of hit and miss and the quality of ingredients was somehow suffering while the quantity was plenty. I did not want amuse-bouche or petit fours, but I wanted better quality meat for the main instead. I need to see their dinner service to understand really what they can do.

Anyway, it is a great restaurant and I can recommend it to everyone.

Speaking about Andy Waters, I noticed Cielo has increased the price of lunch and pre-theatre pre-fix menu by £1.

Cielo

Now two course is £12.95 and 3 course is £15.95. With this increase, I hope they can still serving the good food as before.